Friday, December 8, 2017

New release available now for pre-order 99c/99p.

Well, here's a surprise for you. Thanks to Noelle over at CrimeBookJunkies for revealing the cover of my latest release today. 
I'm really excited about this series which features DI Kayli Bright. The first book in this trilogy is due for release at the end of December. As usual I'm releasing at 99c/99p but it will go up in price the day after release day. 
Grab your pre-order copy of THE MISSING CHILDREN today only on Amazon. Be sure to tell all your friends. 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanksบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing this great details! I'm hunting ahead to see a lot more postsby you!สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up!สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete